Emergency response requires prompt action and deployment of the right equipment to ensure that safety and delivery of the project is achieved. The company has been involved with emergency response on embankment landslips, on highways and railways together with clearance works in flood waters and potential dam failures.
By building long term relationships with suppliers and the dedication and loyalty of our employees we are able to offer a fast response to critical incidents.
Please do call us to discuss your individual requirements or you may also like to review our case studies and project list of recent work below.
- Highbrooms landslip and emergency rail embankment repairs, Kent
- Newington landslip and emergency rail embankment repairs, Kent
- Ham Bridge, clearance of debris from floodwater, Worcestershire
- Scragg Oak landslip and emergency embankment repairs, Sussex
- Timberland Delph, Lincolnshire, emergency dyke breach repairs
- Wainfleet, emergency bank repairs following flood breach
- New Mills Bridge, clearance of debris from floodwater, Worcestershire
- Chipping Sodbury Landslip, Rail embankment re-profiling and drainage
- Wadhurst & Whatlington Landslip and failure of embankment and reconstruction works, Sussex
- Worcester Bridge, clearance of debris from floodwater
- Wrest Park, Repair of outflow structure
- Ulley Reservoir, Dam spillway reconstruction