Our long reach excavators can reach up to 30 metres and are correctly counter-balanced to ensure stability on embankments. The larger machines are capable of handling soil nailing rigs and masts in excess of 2 tonnes.
Projects in the rail industry, landfill and waste disposal facilities together with water industry sectors are included in our experience, using specialist attachments for cutting, profiling and drilling on steep slopes.
Please do call us to discuss your individual requirements or you may also like to review our case studies and project list of recent work below.
- Soilnailing operations, Hope Valley, Derbyshire
- Slope stabilisation & reprofiling, High Brooms, Kent
- Slope stabilisation, Barnehurst Blockade, Kent
- Slope stabilisation & reprofiling, Hever Station, Edenbridge, Kent
- Slope stabilisation, Broadmoor Hospital
- Soilnailing operations, Heads of Valley A465, South Wales
- Reprofiling, Standish Cutting, Gloucestershire
- Slope stabilisation, Swanage
- Drilling of soil anchors, Severn Valley Railway
- Highway stabilisation using soil nails, Gatwick
- Rock face profiling and drilling of anchors, Somerset
- Soil nailing to highway embankment, Gloucestershire
- Soil nailing to railway cutting at Crewe, Cheshire
- Rail slope stabilisation, compaction and re-profiling, Bristol
- Installation of spillway erosion control blocks, Brent Reservoir, London
- Auguring of mini piles for embankment stabilisation, WCML
- Placing of geotextiles to embankment structures, M6 Toll road