Our long reach excavators are ideally suited to deep excavations including cofferdams, access shafts, cut and cover tunnelling, deep drainage trenches and installation/removal of underground storage tanks.
On remediation contracts, underground obstructions such as gas storage tanks, steel or brickwork chambers can be removed at safe working distances. Deep in situ excavation of contaminated material can be carried out for soil mixing and treatment.
Please do call us to discuss your individual requirements or you may also like to review our case studies and project list of recent work below.
- Underwater UXO excavation, Tilbury II, Tilbury Docks
- Underwater UXO excavation, London City Airport
- Specialist steel pit excavation, Davro Steels, Halesowen
- Deep excavation at Abbey Mills Pumping Station, Thames Tideway, London
- Tottenham Court Road & Victoria Portal Deep Excavation, Crossrail, London
- 'Cut and cover' tunnel earthworks for the new Tyne Tunnel south approach, South Shields
- Deep shaft construction for waste facility, Newhaven
- Installation of deep leachate drainage on landfill site, Essex
- Construction of slurry cut-off trench to 20m depth, Cheshire
- Cofferdam excavation to St. Germans Pumping Station, Kings Lynn
- Reclamation of obstructions and underground culverts on A500, Staffordshire
- Removal of underground storage tanks up to 50 metre diameter, Birmingham
- Grading and excavation of batters for Waste Landfill Facility, Northants
- Excavation of deep basement inside bored piles, Birmingham